Cool College captions for Facebook Insta

 If you are searching for some awesome Classy Status then guess what you have visited the perfect site. Because today we’ll show you some of the Classy Status, Classy Status for Instagram, Classy Status for Whatsapp, and Classy Attitude Status.

Classy College Status

Best WhatsApp status: How is a poor man a lot like a rich man? They both have an iPhone.
The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.
I never insult people I only tell them what they are.
When I'm good, I'm very good, but when I'm bad, I'm better.
Sometimes you succeed.... and other times you learn.
They say we learn from our mistakes. That's why I'm deliberately making as many as possible. Soon I'll be a genius!
I am not special I'm just a limited edition.
Life is too short. Don't waste it removing pen drive safely.
I started out with nothing. I still have most of it.
If you are bad then I am your dad.
I was not busy to be online… I had just gave up on my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my contact name as 'Free Recharge'
Yeah You - The one reading my status, Get Lost!
I keep trying to lose weight but it keeps finding me.
If I was asked what a friend looks like, I would seat next to you and hold you tight because you define what true friendship really is.
I loved a girl and she broke my heart... Now every piece of my heart love different girls.. people called it flirt. Thats not fair.
I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.
Excuse Me I Found Something Under My Shoes OMG Its Ur Attitude.


I Like My Classmate Captions

Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
I don't smoke, don't drink, don't do drugs, I only have one small problem, I lie.
The ideal man doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, doesn't do drugs, doesn't get angry, doesn't exist.
I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle! He's dreaming too.
I'm not single. I'm just romantically challenged.
The road to success is always under construction.
A smile suits every kinds of clothes.
I am too lazy to be lazy.
My last seen at was just to check your last seen at.
Love your enemies. It makes them so damned mad.
Yes I'm smiling but you're not the reason anymore.
I love to walk in fog, because nobody knows I'm smoking.
I don't need to explain myself because, I know I' m right.
At least don't make someone fall in love with you when you can't love them forever, you've no idea how much it suffocates to be in love with someone who stops loving you...
Enjoy it, before it melts. Life is like Icecream.
I changed my password everywhere to 'incorrect.' that way when I forget it, it always reminds me, 'your password is incorrect'.
Cool Status for Whatsapp
It's not an attitude , it's the way I am.
I look at the moon and it looks really beautiful! Then I look at you and I think I'll look at the moon again?!
Life without mistakes is like , education without books.
Sometimes one middle finger isn't enough to let someone know how you feel. That's why you have two hands.
I'm not here to judge, I'm just pointing out all the mistakes you're making.
I look at people sometimes and think...Really? That's the sperm that won.
Time is precious waste it wisely.
I'll marry the girl who looks pretty on her Aadhar Card.
Nothing is over until you stop trying.
My wife told me the other day that I don't take her to expensive places any more, so I took her to the gas station.
They say don't drink and drive. Well.... yesterday I was drinking a juice box while riding my tricycle.
The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.

College Captions To Impress Girls

Oh, you have swag? I bet that looks great on a resume.

Rather have class than swag; rather be a gentleman, not a player.

S.W.A.G.= She Wants A Gentleman

Swag is not a behavior, it’s an attitude!

I don’t lose. Either I win or I learn.

I’m a warrior, not a worrier.

Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.

You need to be ‘odd’ to become number ‘one’.

Just because you say Swag in every other sentence doesn’t mean you have it.

Just because you say Swag in every other sentence doesn’t mean you have it.

My motivation is what sets me apart; that’s what makes my swag original.

Swag is not something you wear, it is something you are born with.

Swagga so bright I don’t even need light.

Swag Captions and Quotes for Instagram
Why is having swag better than having a set of skills nowadays?

Let that ‘ONE DAY’ be ‘TODAY’.

It seems impossible until you get it done.

Be the best version of yourself.

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.

Your mindset determines your future state.

Date a guy with a planned future. And not a guy with an Instagram swag.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome cool car captions status for Insta WhatsApp

24 classy attitude quotes for Insta