One line classy attitude captions for Insta

 Whether you are a guy or posting a pic on Instagram with a guy, to think of a perfect Instagram caption for guys is hard. But now no worries, just focus on your picture because we have got a long list of Instagram captions for guys. We all know that words can enhance a picture by telling a story, providing context or adding some mystery.

One line captions for him

Classy is the original black.


Always be the stronger one.


Be your own kind of gorgeous.


My personality is sassy and cheeky.


Classy is when you have a lot to say but you choose to remain silent in front of idiots.


Sending my selfie to NASA, because I’m a star.


Savage classy selfie.


Always classy never trashy and a little bit sassy.

one line status captions for Insta


Boys lie more, but girls lie better.


I am classy hot without any ifs and buts.


Elegance is beauty that never fades.


Beautiful Nightmare.


My choices are what make me unique.


Life is a party dress like it.


Classy Selfie.


I’m classy kinda a beachy girl.


Quality attracts quality.


I tell them to keep on talking cause I love the attention!


I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all.


Classy slay girl Slayyy.


Never show me your attitude as you won’t be able to handle mine.


A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous.


You can call me queen bee.


The No. 1 Rule of a lady, Stay classy.


Be with someone who is proud to have you.


Wine is bottled poetry.


I don’t think you’re ready for this jelly.


My real identity is my attitude.


Be classy, sassy, and a bit smart assy!


Don't be like the rest of them, darling.


I’m feeling foxy.


Stay simple, Stay classy.

Attitude one line caption

Enjoy at least one sunset per day! – Modern Family
They say don’t try this at home…so I went to my friends home!
My bed is a magical place I suddenly remember everything I had to do.
Friday, my second favorite F word.
Wine + dinner = winner
I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
Be happy, it drives people crazy.
No one will ever be as entertained by us as us.



 

Chocolate doesn’t ask silly questions, chocolate understands – just like best friends!
Another fine day ruined by responsibilities…
I put the “Pro” in procrastinate.
Create your own sunshine.
Life is simple. It’s just not easy.
Start somewhere.
If you were looking for a sign, here it is.
Better an Oooops, than a what if.

Lovely one line quotes for Insta

Life is a story, Make yours the best seller!
Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself.
I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning to sail my ship.
Good people bring out the good in people.
I wasn’t lucky, I deserved it
There’s no “we” in fries.
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!”
You couldn’t handle me even if I came with instructions.
Leave a little sparkle everywhere you go!
This won’t last.
If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
Better a witty fool than a foolish wit
Radiate positive vibes.
Life doesn’t get easier, you just get stronger.
I’m worth it. Always was, and always will be.
Maybe I am born with it.
I’ve only been in love with a beer and a mirror.
The harder I work, the luckier I get.
Leave a little sparkle everywhere you go!
Forgive, YES. Forget, NEVER!
If you can not be positive, then at least, be quiet.
If nothing was learned, nothing was taught.
Breaking news: I don’t care.

Caption on attitude

Got my coffee and donut.
If you fell down yesterday stand up today.
Enjoy at least one sunset per day! – Modern Family
Start somewhere.
Happiness found a soul mate in me.
I Am In Love With Myself, With My Heart.
I do what I want!
I’m on a whiskey diet. I’ve lost three days already.
Sometimes you win & Sometimes you learn.
Sweeter Than Honey.
Be happy, it drives people crazy.
Stay strong, the weekend is coming
A girl’s best friend is her pride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome cool car captions status for Insta WhatsApp

Cool College captions for Facebook Insta

24 classy attitude quotes for Insta