Only dashing attitude status for Insta

 Attitude status

Why is having swag better than having a set of skills nowadays?

Let that ‘ONE DAY’ be ‘TODAY’.

It seems impossible until you get it done.

Be the best version of yourself.

When life hands you lemons, make lemonade.

Your mindset determines your future state.

Date a guy with a planned future. And not a guy with an Instagram swag.

Swag Captions for Instagram

 
They say good things take time. That’s why I’m always late.

I’m not always sarcastic. Sometimes I’m sleeping.

I turn around to myself, transformed into a new soul.

Don’t look at the sky, just aim to fly.

Rose are red, violets are blue, I’ve got five fingers and the middle ones for you.

Savage Instagram Captions for All Time
Swag Caption for Instagram
Don’t need no battery cause I’m in charge.

Gift ain’t what you take by effort, as swag ain’t what you worthy have.

If my swag was a movie it would be sold out every day.


 
It’s not me trying to act or pose in a certain way. It’s a lifestyle – like a suaveness or a swag, per se.

Be kind to unkind people; they need it the most!

Conflict cannot survive without your participation.

It’s cool being me!

I am smart and I am strong and I can do anything.

Attitude quotes

My style is the reflection of my attitude and my personality.”
I am an odd combination of “really sweet” and don’t mess with me.”
I am an easy person with a sophisticated mind.”
Only a king has the power to draw in Queen, and only a Queen can keep a King focused.
Being $exy is about attitude possessed, not a somatotype . It’s a state of mind.
I dress to impress only myself.
She was sort of a storm, not the type you run faraway from , the type you chase.
$exy is being confident, independent and having fun.

 
I’m an honest person. But don’t give me a reason to point out you my evil side.


 
Be selfish enough to possess self-worth, self-love, and self-respect.
There is usually a wild side to an innocent face.
Be as picky with men, as you’re with selfies.
First they watch. Then they hate. Then they copy.
Real queens fix each other’s crown.
My height is 5’1, but my attitude is 6’1.

Attitude captions

Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character.
Men do not attract that which they want, but that which they are.
The weak make others feel inferior. The strong make others feel equal.
A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.
What they call you is one thing. What you answer to is something else.
It’s not what happens to you, but how you react to it that matters.
Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like its heaven on earth.
Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
Attitude Reels Captions for Selfies
Attitude Reels Captions for Selfies
My signature, My style, My identity.
I’m at the point now where I don’t want to impress anyone anymore. If people like me the way I am, great. If they don’t, well it’s their loss.
I am who I am, your approval is not needed.
You don’t like my attitude? That’s fine. It doesn’t like you either.
Not always ‘Available’… Try your Luck.
You can either take me as I am or watch me as I leave.
Be yourself, who else is better qualified?
I really don’t care what you think about me. Unless you think I’m awesome. In that case – you’re totally right. Carry on!
Different from everyone!
I’m really not cranky. I just have a violent reaction when I meet stupid people.
I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.
Silent people have the loudest minds.
Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with you.
I don’t have a dirty mind, I have a  imagination.
No, I’m not feeling violent, I’m feeling creative with weapons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome cool car captions status for Insta WhatsApp

Cool College captions for Facebook Insta

24 classy attitude quotes for Insta