Art Craft Quotes Captions For Insta

 So you wanna insert some of the beautiful art captions to your Instagram post. Well, you have come to the right place. I have collected the best art quotes which can be used as Instagram captions.

I have sneaked in a lot of art captions and categorized them according to different situations. Go with the post until the end and you will find your perfect caption.

Art Craft Captions

Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.
Everything you can imagine is real.
I dream my painting and I paint my dream.
I draw better than I talk.
Painting is not what one sees but what one can make others see.
Painting is self-discovery. Every good artist paints what he is.
I am happy to be alive as long as I can paint.
I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality.
Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is a painting that is felt rather than seen.
The only time I feel alive is when I’m painting.
Check out More painting captions Here

Drawing Captions for Instagram
I sometimes think there is nothing so delightful as drawing.
I draw like other people bite their nails.
Drawing is a vision on paper.
Never graduate from drawing.
I draw better than I talk.
The first writing of the human being was drawing, not writing.
My idea of Heaven is to wake up, have a good breakfast, and spend the rest of the day drawing.
Photography is an immediate reaction, drawing is a meditation. Photography is an immediate reaction, drawing is a meditation.

art craft quotes status for Insta


 
Sketch Captions for your awesome pencil sketch
You can’t do sketches enough. Sketch everything and keep your curiosity fresh.
Sketching is putting a line around an idea.

Drawing Captions

“Art is the only serious thing in the world. And the artist is the only person who is never serious.”
“The chief enemy of creativity is ‘good’ sense.”
“Art is either revolution or plagiarism.”
“I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality.”

“Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art.”
“If I paint something, I don’t want to have to explain what it is.”
“Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.”
“People say graffiti is ugly, irresponsible and childish… but that’s only if it’s done properly.”
“All art, like all love, is rooted in heartache.”
“Filling a space in a beautiful way”
“Bad artists copy. Good artists steal.”
“Art is my life and my life is art”

“A picture is a poem without words”
“There’s a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line”
“Painting is just another way of keeping a diary.” 

Artist captions for Insta Fb

All I want to do is knit without being interrupted

Relationships may come and go, but arts stay forever

I feel most alive when I’m neck-deep in my craft

Art is the best way for children to learn

It’s sad that we live in a world that doesn’t value insanity

The world revolves because of creative people

If art doesn’t make us better, then nothing can

There are no mistakes. Only happy accidents.

 Simplicity is an art

 Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art.

 When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.

 When I am in my painting, I’m not aware of what I’m doing.

 To draw you must close your eyes and sing.

 To create, one must first question everything.

 To create one’s own world takes courage.

 To be great, art has to point somewhere.

 To be an artist, you need to exist in a world of silence.

 To be an artist is to believe in life.

 There is no must in art because art is free.

 There is no blue without yellow and without orange.

 There are three responses to a piece of design: yes, no, and wow.

 The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.

 The principle of true art is not to portray but to evoke.

 The purpose of art is a mystery.

 The principle of true art is not to portray but to evoke.

 The painter has the Universe in his mind and hands.

 The only thing I know is that I paint because I need to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome cool car captions status for Insta WhatsApp

Cool College captions for Facebook Insta

24 classy attitude quotes for Insta