20+ Super Swag captions for Insta

 Swag captions

3. “I’m at the point now where I don’t want to impress anyone anymore. If people like me the way I am, great. If they don’t, well it’s their loss.”


4. “I am who I am, your approval is not needed.”


5. “You don’t like my attitude? That’s fine. It doesn’t like you either.”


6. “Not always ‘Available’… Try your Luck.”


7. “You can either take me as I am or watch me as I leave.”


8. “Be yourself, who else is better qualified?”


9. “I really don’t care what you think about me. Unless you think I’m awesome. In that case – you’re totally right. Carry on!”


10. “Different from everyone!”


11. “I’m really not cranky. I just have a violent reaction when I meet stupid people.”

super swag quotes captions for Insta


12. “I am not perfect but I am limited Edition.”

Swag Quotes

Economists, like royal children, are not punished for their errors.

There is no royal road to learning; no short cut to the acquirement of any art.

Certainly I would not risk a single life to restore the Kuwaiti royal family to the throne.

You are a member of the British royal family. We are never tired, and we all love hospitals.

There are no galley-slaves in the royal vessel of divine love – every man works his oar voluntarily!

I’ve always gravitated towards opera, and the Royal Opera House is quite possibly the greatest opera house on earth.

If you look at most of the Royal Houses in Europe, the inbreeding was pretty outstanding.

There is no royal road; you’ve got to work a good deal harder than most people want to work.

I do take class because I still dance, and yes, I do slip into class with the Royal Ballet from time to time.


There are heads of royal families who control hereditary fortunes that defy comprehensionI’m not an anarchist, but I believe that people don’t want the royal family – the so-called royal family.

People think I hate the Royal Family, but that’s not true.

Before we made films about gangsters, everything was about the royal families. They contain so much drama.

Attitude Swag quotes

Wearing the smile you gave me.

The best accessory a girl can wear is confidence.

No new friends.

I never want to stop making memories with you.

I’ll be there for you.

Life is a party, so dress like it.

I can’t really see another squad tryna cross us.

A picture is worth a thousand words but the memories are priceless.

Prom mood: On.

Life is made of small moment like this night!

People will stare, make it worth their while.

Tonight, let’s be a little bit dramatic.

7 billion smiles, and yours is my favourite.

The best nights are usually unplanned, random and spontaneous.

If you are by my side, and we stumbled in the dark I know we’d be alright.

 
I never liked that song until I danced to it with you.

Pretending that we like each other for the photo.

Chase her. Chase her when she’s already yours. That’s the only way you’ll be assured to never lose her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awesome cool car captions status for Insta WhatsApp

Cool College captions for Facebook Insta

24 classy attitude quotes for Insta